Studiaza in engleza
- 05http://fmd.umfcd.ro/event/18th-international-conference-on-oral-health-and-maxillofacial-surgery/Madrid, Spania
18th International conference on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is organized by Conferenceseries LLC and would be held during Dec 5 – 6, 2016 at Melia Avenida America, Madrid, Spain.
The theme of this medical conference is New horizons and prevailing techniques in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. The targeted audience for this medical event basically for the professors, Dentists, researchers, clinicians, educators, marketing, and students from academia in the study of Dental and Orthodontic dentistry. To Meet Your Objective Business sector With individuals from and around the globe concentrated on finding out about orthodontic dentistry, this is the best chance to achieve the biggest collection of members from everywhere throughout the World.
Conference Highlights are :
* Dentoalveolar and Osteonecrosis, Dental Implantology and Grafting, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology.
* Craniomaxillofacial Trauma, Head and Neck surgery, Reconstructive Surgery.
* Cleft and Craniofacial Anomalies, TMJ Disorders and Surgery, Orthognathic and Aesthetic Surgery.
* Dental Practice and Marketing.
- 08http://fmd.umfcd.ro/event/19th-american-dental-congress/Phoenix, Arizona, Statele Unite ale AmericiiOMICS International takes immense pleasure & feel honored in inviting the contributors acrossthe globe to “19thAmerican Dental Congress (American Dental – 2016)” to be held during December 08-10, 2016 Phoenix, USA
OMICS International Organizes 1000+Global Events inclusive of 300+ Conference Series, 500+ Workshops and 200+ Symposiums Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500+ Open access journals which contains over 50,000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
American Dental-2016 is the premier event that brings together a unique and international mix of experts, researchers and decision makers both from academia and industry across the globe to exchange their knowledge, expertise and research innovations to build a world class Dental and Oral Health Conference.It is our greatest pleasure to welcome you to the official website of “19thAmerican Dental Congress, that aims at bringing together the Professors, Dentists, Researchers, Clinicians, Program developers to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices in our Medical meetings. The conference will be held in December 08-10, 2016 Phoenix, USA.
The theme of the conference is around,” Exploring the Possibilities in Shaping the Future of Dental and Oral Health”.Featuring 3 days of Scientific workshop, Special sessions, Speaker & Poster session, Industrial Expo. 300+ attendees from all over the world.